STORIES OF EMPOWERMENT
The Center plans to use this section of our website
to post Stories of Empowerment based on the application of the Spiritual
Principles of Leadership submitted by leaders in the field.
We are looking for stories that are both inspirational and illustrative
of the practical application of the Spiritual
Principles of Leadership. The stories can focus on an experience
that you found empowering or something you did or observed that
was empowering to others. This is your opportunity to share your
experience and wisdom with other practicing and prospective leaders.
- Stories can be as short as one-half page in length and not longer
than two pages, in the range of from 250 to 1,000 words.
- Stories should include a title.
- Stories should indicate which Spiritual
Principles of Leadership are being expressed.
- Submitted stories may be edited by the Center and the Center
would be granted all rights to the story.
- The Center reserves the right to determine which submissions
will be published.
- Please include your name, position, mailing address, e-mail
address, and phone number.
If posted on our site, your name, position, and e-mail address
would be included.
Submit your story in both hard copy and electronic
The Center for Empowered Leadership
9 Sandburg Drive
Allentown, New Jersey 08501
Email to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving and sharing your stories of empowerment!
BACK TO TOP